Your Dosaze™ Contoured Orthopedic Pillow (“pillow“) will be replaced or repaired at our option, without cost to you, if it is defective due to faulty workmanship or materials, for 3 (3) years from date of purchase, subject to the limitations described in this warranty.
During normal, proper use, this warranty shall apply only if the materials of the pillow crack, split, or otherwise fail during normal use and normal handling which is in accordance with Dosaze's care and use instructions for the pillow (available at Dosaze.com.
This warranty is valid only if the purchaser is an individual who thereafter uses the product for personal consumer use. The warranty no longer applies after any resale of the pillow whether new or used. Original proof of purchase (including date) by the original purchaser, this warranty document, and the law tag from the pillow will be required to make a warranty claim. For warranty service, you are required to preserve these documents during the 3-year warranty period. This warranty applies to the pillow, and the pillow cover, and not to any other accessories or products associated with the pillow. This warranty is applicable only to pillows in normal in-home consumer use.
This warranty does not cover or apply to:
- Normal wear and tear, normal everyday soiling, or commercial use
- Pillow that are abused or not handled per laundering instructions, or that are commercially laundered
- Stains caused by non-food related grease, inks, cosmetics, bleach, alcohol, dyes, solvents, corrosives
- Any part of your personal mattress; your linens, foundation or box spring; or any products that are not the Dosaze Contoured Orthopedic Pillow. To the extent that any of these exclusions are not permitted under the laws of your state, that particular exclusion does not apply to you.
The duration of any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or otherwise is limited to 3 years from the date of purchase. If a defect in your pillow results in damage to your mattress, your mattress will be repaired or replaced at our discretion. Shipping and handling fees are your responsibility.
If you have a warranty concern, please email email@example.com. Do not return your mattress pillow to the place of purchase. To process your claim, you must:
- Confirm that proper laundering and care instructions have been followed.
- Machine-wash and dry the pillow immediately after any spillage incident, optimally while fluid is still wet.
- Register a claim within 5 days of an incident by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Return the product for inspection and validation as instructed. Shipping and handling fees are your responsibility.
- Provide the original purchase receipt for your pillow. YOUR PILLOW MUST BE PURCHASED ON THE SAME DAY AND SAME RETAIL SALES TICKET AS YOUR PILLOW FOR PILLOW WARRANTY TO APPLY.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OF WHATEVER KIND AND ARE ONLY BE REQUIRED TO SERVICE THE FAULTY STAIN. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
PLEASE RETAIN THIS WARRANTY AND ORIGINAL PROOF OF PURCHASE FOR AT LEAST THREE YEARS FROM YOUR DATE OF PURCHASE.